Many buyers contact me as they are specifically looking for homes in Manhattan Beach due to the great school system. Manhattan Beach Unified is one of the top school districts in the country and test scores continue to get even higher. 2013 API scores were generally all in the mid 900 range which is an unbelievable accomplishment.
There are 5 elementary schools as well Manhattan Beach Middle School and Mira Costa High School. Below is information on each school, a boundary map showing where students attend by neighborhood, and the 2012 base API scores.
- Robinson Elementary School 80 S. Morningside Drive 310.318.5120
- Meadows Elementary School 1200 Meadows Avenue 310.546.8033
- Pacific Elementary School 1200 Pacific Avenue 310.546.8044
- Grand View Elementary 455 24th Street 310.546.8022
- Pennekamp Elementary School 110 S Rowell 310.798.6223
For an interactive map with school information including phone numbers, addresses, and websites view the map below.