If you’re a home buyer and either you’re priced out of Manhattan Beach or perhaps you’re just interested in other areas, we can help. While we’re Manhattan Beach real estate specialists, we work extensively throughout the South Bay.
Lawndale CA is located just east of Redondo Beach and despite being a smaller city, it has some fairly diverse neighborhoods. Lawndale real estate consists of just about every home type ranging from some of the most affordable condos in the South Bay to single family homes and townhomes. One fairly unique element to real estate in Lawndale is the abundance of multi unit properties. While most of the duplex properties in neighboring Redondo Beach have been knocked down to make way for modern townhomes, Lawndale still offers many of these original single level duplex properties.
Lying just east of Redondo Beach, the city of Lawndale offers an affordable alternative to the higher priced homes of neighboring Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach and Redondo Beach. With many charming tree lined neighborhoods, proximity to shopping and the beach, and easy freeway and downtown access, Lawndale is a great place to own a home.
- View Current Homes for Sale in Lawndale
- Search Lawndale CA homes by price
- Search Lawndale single family homes
- View Income Properties in Lawndale
- View Current El Camino Village homes for sale
- View Current 360 South Bay homes for sale
- View Current Fusion South Bay homes for sale
- View the homes for sale in Bodger Park
- Lawndale School District
- Median Home Prices
- Fusion Townhomes in Hollyglen
- Three Sixty South Bay
- Torrance homes for sale
- El Segundo Homes for sale
- Hawthorne Homes for sale
Current Lawndale CA Homes for Sale