34th Annual Manhattan Beach Holiday Fireworks Display
Another evening of festivities is happening at the Manhattan Pier as tonight (12/11) is the 34th annual holiday fireworks. They start blasting off at 7pm. Don’t miss it!
The annual event started as a way for local business leaders to kick-off the holiday season, and give something back to Manhattan Beach. The deed has flourished – and this spirit of sharing is nowhere more apparent than here, as quoted from the Beach Reporter from the founder and producer:
“If you want to feel a sense of community, there is nothing like the annual Manhattan Beach Holiday Fireworks show. It’s as if the entire town comes to the pier to see the show and see their neighbors… By the time the sun sets and the fireworks explode, the merriest people in the world …are probably the people sitting on Manhattan Beach Boulevard, wrapped in blankets and gazing into the night sky”
So come out and join me as we once again soak-in this great event and create new memories with family, friends and neighbors.
Pete Moffett MB Holiday Fireworks founder and producer
Here’s the night’s event lineup:
- 3:00pm – 4:00pm – Sketchers snow park opens to Friendship Foundation
- 4:00pm – 6:30pm – Sketchers snow park open to the public
- 4:00pm – 6:30pm – Santa float on Manhattan Ave for photos
- 3:00pm – 6:30pm – Mira Costa Choir caroling in downtown Manhattan
- 4:00pm – Hyperion Outflow band with their Dixie Christmas
- 5:00pm – Mira Costa jazz band
- 6:00pm – Joe’s Band
- 7:00pm – 34th annual Sketchers holiday fireworks
Street Closure Map